Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 15, 2007

UGH!!!

This weekend has been difficult. Yesterday I awoke to an upset stomach, which went into a very nasty stomach flu. I will spare you the details, but I will say that this flu is enough to make the toughest man you know, cry, in pain. I am still not feeling that great. My stomach has been very rumbly all day. Nathaniel also ended up with it, late last night. He & I started out with things coming out opposite ends, now he's where I started. Poor kid is asleep in my bed, right now. Our puppy, Haven, is keeping him company.
Matt is on a shoot in Cuyahoga Falls, of which I'm not happy about. Now it looks like he will be stuck up there, due to the snow storm we are in the middle of. If it's as bad as it is down here, I can't imagine what it must be like up north, where he's at. Oh well, had he stayed home and taken care of his family, like I requested, he wouldn't be stuck. But hey, what do I know.

No comments: