Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 4, 2008

The Holidays are Over....

...and life returns to "normal". Nathaniel is back in school now. He went back yesterday. Now it's the weekend and 2 more days off, haha. Benjamin & I have been sick all week with colds. Poor baby is all congested. He goes to the dr. on Monday so that we can discuss his speech delay, the head banging issue, and some other things we've noticed.

So how was everyone's holidays? Ours was great! We had a really nice Christmas, spending time with each family. The boys got tons of gifts, both clothing and toys. Matt & I did pretty well ourselves, too! Christmas eve & Christmas day were 2 very busy days for us, visiting our 3 families. The day after Christmas, for the first time ever, Matt had off. So we actually got to rest and relax together the next day. It was a really nice change of pace.

New Year's Eve, we spent together as a family. Just the four of us. I had gotten corn dogs & fries for dinner, pizza rolls and mozzerella sticks for snacks. And Matt bought a bottle of sparkling cider for us to toast with. Ben & Nathaniel both made till after midnight!! Nathaniel conked out at about 12:30am, and Ben laid down on the couch with Matt at about 12:15am. We made our normal calls to our parents and Matt's sister at midnight, as well.

Next is my birthday, in February. Then Steph and I are planning a combined 30th birthday party for her Matt and my Matt. They turn 30 within a month of each other and to save money, we decided to combine their parties. Ben's 2nd birthday also falls in between the two Matt's birthdays! So I think we might just combine all 3! I'll get a Ben a separate cake from the two Matt's, though.

Well, that's all I have for my update for now. Until later, when I might have something to ramble on about... God Bless!

No comments: