Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 18, 2008

Bad day...week..

Hello all. Yes, as the title says, I'm not having so hot of a week. I ended up with another stomach bug this week. And the temps in Ohio have been very cold, which really affects my fibromyalgia. I've been in a lot of pain this week. My arms constantly feel like they are on fire, the muscles burn in pain. I can't even really describe it. All I know is that I hurt and the pain medication my doctor has me on isn't helping at all. So I've been pretty miserable. Sorry to not have an upbeat, bubbly post for today. I just don't have it in me.

I am waiting for Nathaniel to get home from school so that he can keep an eye on Ben, long enough for me to take a quick shower. I'm hoping the warm water will loosen up some of my stiff muscles, even just a little bit. Odds are, it will just tire me out even more. I've been up since 4am, due to the pain. So I'm completely exhausted. Ben is being so good for me, though. He's watching Cars and chomping on some pretzels.

The puppy, on the other hand, oy vey!! Haven is into everything today. She's totally wound up. She's got a lot of energy built up. I may have to tie her out back for a while, and let her run around.

Any ways, that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: