Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 10, 2007

We've got the sickies

Ugh, so Matt got home from his shoot today. He's been on the couch since 4pm, and has only moved in order to expell ickies from his stomach. Apparently he caught a stomach flu bug while away this weekend.
And Ben has a cold, poor baby. He's been snotty all weekend, with a dry cough. Peanut & I are trying to avoid the other two! ::Sprays Lysol throughout the house::
I've been down all weekend with a fibromyalgia flare-up. Lucky me. I called Mom today and asked her, near tears, how she deals with the pain on a daily basis like this. I'm climbing the walls, here. Even my fingers and toes hurt. It's ridiculous.
So that's about all that's going on. I have to get the paperwork together for Thursday. Peanut is having an ADHD evaluation at his pediatrician's office. Then Ben has speech therapy again, on Friday. That's all for this week. Nothing else planned. An easy week, yay.

No comments: