Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Poor Baby

My poor Benny Baby had to get 5 vaccinations today! Y We had to get his vaccinations caught up...long story involving our pediatrician's partner and they're not allowed to have them at the office anymore. But they didn't put it to the patients that way, and let us think they were getting the vaccinations in at any time. So instead of taking Ben to a different doctor, we just waited. Finally got out of them that they won't be getting the vax in any time soon, to just take him to the health department. So that's what we did today.
I made Matt go with me this time. He held Ben during the shots, then I got to comfort him after. The poor baby cried so hard. I felt awful. Mommy got teary-eyed too, a couple times. But afterwards, I got to hold him and love on him, and that made him happy. So he came home and took a nap. My father-in-law came over to sit with the boys so we could go file our taxes and run to the bank/grocery store (the bank is in the store). So now we're getting ready for dinner and not much else!
American Idol is on tonite, yay! So far, I have about 4 favorites. But we'll have to just wait and see who gets cut, over the next couple of weeks, before I make a final decision.
Any ways, that's all going on with us. Nothing much really. Blessed be!

No comments: