Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 10, 2008

"Shadow of the Day", by Linkin Park

I just have to say how utterly sick it makes me, when I think of our men & women in a war that we no longer have any business being involved in. At first, yes. But now? No way. This is a civil war that Iraqi's have to got to learn how to deal with on their own. We can't keep policing and babysitting the entire world. We have our own mess in our own backyard that needs desperate tending to. I try not to get too political when I post my blogs online, but this just needed to be said. It's been eating me up for a long time now. Do I believe we went in with false information? I don't know. I don't think anyone will ever know for sure. One of the mysteries of the White House. Do I believe there were WMD's at one point in time, in Iraq? Absolutely. But Saddam had HOW MANY YEARS to move them, before we went in there? Bottom line about Saddam...he needed to be taken out of control. What he was doing to his people was despicable. However, what we continue to put our military through is just as deplorable at this point. Bring our troops home and bring them home NOW!



No comments: