Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 1, 2008

Bitter People

Ok, so what makes people so dang bitter?? We have a neighbor that has caused problems for us since the day we moved in. We hadn't lived here 2 weeks (I was still in the NICU with Benjamin at this point, so I hadn't even actually gotten to live here yet), when our witchy old lady (she's in her late 50's to 60's, I'd guess) reported us to the city that our grass hadn't yet been mowed. It was the first 2 weeks of APRIL, for pete's sake!!! You know, when there was still FROST on the ground, and we ended up having snow later that month! I don't know what the heck her problem is, but this is getting seriously old. We have 4 bags of garbage outside our back door, and she called the health department on us again!!!! What in the hell is this woman's problem?? She's never even met us and has been a total pain in our ass! I cannot WAIT until we can afford to put up a privacy fence around our entire backyard! Then maybe her NOSEY butt will stay OUT of our business!! I am so fed up with this woman. And today I had just decided that me & the kids were going to try and be nice to her, and send her an anonymous box of chocolates for Valentine's Day. Pffft...Maybe laxative filled ones now! UGH! What did we ever do, besides moving in here, that pissed this woman off? I seriously don't get how one person can be so nosey, bitter, and hateful to people she doesn't even know! I know from other neighbors that this isn't a new hobby for her, that she's caused numerous problems for people throughout the years. Perhaps it's time for her to find a new hobby...and maybe get a life!

No comments: