Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 7, 2008

Birthday Plans

Birthday plans are in full swing!!! We have Matt's 30th birthday on March 31st, Ben's 2nd birthday on April 7th, and our brother-in-laws 30th birthday on April 25th. So we are combining the three parties into one big one! My sister-in-law, Stephanie, and I have been planning and buying and shopping! For the double 30th party, we are having a Movie Night themed party, complete with a red carpet rolled out, a movie statue pinata, stars hanging from the ceiling, top hats for the men, gold beads for the ladies, VIP passes for the birthday "guys", etc.! It is coming together so wonderfully! We are going to have a great time. If all works out ok, we will have dvd's of the guys throughout their lives, set to music. I'm using Phil Vassar's song "My Next 30 Years".
For Benjamin's birthday, we are doing a Fisher Price Little People's theme. I'll have print-outs of the Little People characters, primary colored crepe paper/plates, etc., and for his cake I'm using the Little People's Musical Birthday toy set on top. I'm designing it myself. It should be fun!
Stephanie and I are going shopping at Flower Factory tomorrow, for some more party supplies. That is...if the weather holds out for us!! We are expecting another snow storm, overnight and into tomorrow and Saturday. Yipee! (Insert eye roll here)
So that's what I've been busy doing, lately. Which is why I haven't updated my blog! Sorry!

No comments: