Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Trouble in Paradise

So things haven't been "good" between Matt & I for a long while now. And it's finally to the point where things HAVE to change or there will be no more Matt & I.
I won't go in to all the gory details. Just that we've each been going through our own troubles and now it's make or break it time.
I don't wish these types of troubles on anyone. They have been heartwrenching. In some aspects it would probably be best if we went our separate ways now, rather than later. But I can't make myself let go just yet. A part of me wants to keep fighting for my family.
Then there's another part of me that is so sick of the fighting and arguing and strife, and wants to just be done with it all, find my own way, find love.
Tonight's blog is going to be short. I'm so torn right now. If you read this and pray, please pray. For me, Matt, our family. For us to do right by our children, no matter what direction life takes us.

No comments: