Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 21, 2011

Changes on the Horizon?

So Matt saw a family doctor on Wednesday, for the first time in our entire marriage. They are running some blood work to check on certain things. And the doctor put him on Paxil. He goes back in 2 weeks to discuss lab results and how he's doing on the Paxil at that point. This is his 3rd day of taking the Paxil and he said he already feels less on edge and less irritable. Not happy, per se, but not so easily angered. So perhaps it's going to work for him? I sure hope so! I like tehe changes I'm seeing in him already. Some of it a conscious decision to choose his words more wisely and an effort to not be so quick to anger. With the boys, especially, he needs to let the little things go.
So I'm very happy with the changes in him, thusfar. I just hope he continues to improve and that this isn't a temporary thing to appease me and keep me & the kids from leaving him. Because that's the point things are at. They change or we split.
So continued prayers would be appreciated! Thank you!

No comments: