Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Wowza

Oh my!! Time goes by so quickly! I have been a bad blogger, in not updating recently! My apologies to my readers...if there are any out there, still, lol!
My life went from boring and mundane to suddenly every day is filled up with things to do! I've been working as the part-time secretary at our church for about 5 weeks now. I absolutely love it. Ben is able to go with me and play around the church, while I work. I have a large office, so I have a stash of toys and a high chair in there for him. And in the conference room, right next to my office, I have his playpen in there, for nap-time. It's so convenient. With Nathaniel getting out of school this week, for the summer, it's going to be even better. He can help keep Ben occupied.
I will be signing Nathaniel up, this week, at our local YMCA, for baseball. They have practice two days a week, Tuesday & Thursday. First game is on June 17th. I think he'll really enjoy it. It'll give him something to do this summer, that is structured and all about him.
Ben has to go through some testing this summer and I don't want Nathaniel to get lost in all of that. I feel badly, sometimes, because it seems with Ben's special needs, he takes up more of time. So I really try to make time to focus on Nathaniel.
I will update in another blog, later this week, about Ben's tests. It's too long to get into right now. I just wanted to leave a quick update for today. I'm still alive & kickin'! I just have a life now! lol
Enjoy your Memorial weekend!
Blessings to all!

No comments: