Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 18, 2008

So much...

...has gone on since March! Wow! I've really been busy! Sorry for the lack of updates lately! So what has been going on with me? Well Benjamin turned 2 yrs. old on April 7th! He's no longer a baby...yet he is, because of his delays and being non-verbal. He's still in speech therapy. Nothing has changed with his speech. Right now, he & I have strep throat. Lucky us!
We had a HUGE birthday party for Matt & our brother-in-law, who both turn 30 within a month of each other. And we added Ben's birthday in there, as well. We had a really great time.
We joined a church, too. All of us. And I'm the church secretary and nursery coordinator. I absolutely love it! I work 3 days a week and have my own office. I got it all cleaned out & organized this week. And I made my first bulletin ever, just yesterday!
Matt got Olan Mills some business...our church directory is going to be done by his company! Matt doesn't get credit for it, unfortunately. But still, it might get Matt some business! Which would be great! I'm going to make him some business cards, so he has them to hand out.
Well, I think that's all for now. Will update again soon!

No comments: