Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hi there! So this is my first blog on this site. I've had other blogs in the past, on other websites, but I haven't really kept up with them in quite a while. So I thought if I started over on a new site, maybe I'd stick with it this time.

So here's the general run down on who Tawnya is.

  • I'm a 28 yr. old woman who's lived in Ohio all her life.
  • I am married to my soulmate, Matthew. We've been married for 7 1/2 yrs.
  • We have 2 wonderful, beautiful, smart boys together. Nathaniel is 7 yrs. old and Benjamin is 18 months.
  • We have 2 pets. A cat, Sylvia. And our newest addition, a puppy, Haven.
  • I'm a SAHM and very proud!
  • I tend to run along Republican lines, but vote on the issues, not the party.
  • I've been addicted to applesauce all of my life.
  • I am addicted to chatting online.
  • I love my life!!

So I'm not sure how this blog thing will go. What format I will use. If I will just ramble...I'm good at that...or if I'll have specific topics. We'll just have to see what direction this takes me.

So hang on, it may get bumpy! Please keep your hands within the vehicle at all times and please, do not feed the animals!

No comments: