Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 21, 2007


Here are my kiddos, Benjamin on top & Nathaniel on bottom.












Ahhh, what a day!! I had a late night, just couldn't fall asleep, so in turn, I had a late "morning"...or, errr...afternoon. My 18 month old son, Benjamin, woke up twice last night, in tears. So both times I had to rock him back to sleep. So since he was up late, he slept in late, as well. So it worked out well for me. Nathaniel, my 7 yr. old, took on puppy duties this morning, again. We got a puppy about 5 days ago. She's beautiful. She's only about 7-8 weeks old. Our live-in friend named her Haven. She's a Siberian Husky/Black Lab mix...her coat is so fluffy and soft. Haven is jet black and beautiful black eyes. She does have the husky head & face, but has the lab ears. She's adorable. Nathaniel has pitched right in, to help out with her, so that's been great.

So I got to work on the kitchen and living room today. I've neglected them the last couple of days. Tuesday afternoon, a lady from Help Me Grow is coming over to evaluate Ben for ELI , because he's not yet talking. So the house needs to be cleaned. I straightened the bathroom after I put the boys to bed, but still need to swipe the toilet and sinks. I've got a ton of laundry to work on tonight and tomorrow, too. My next house will have first floor laundry!!

I've also been in a Christmasy mood...painting gifts for family. But I can't say what they are, in case my family reads my blog! But I can tell ya about the square candlesticks I painted last night! I know, you're thinking square?? Yes. They're square, and they hold a tealight in the top. I got the bright idea to paint one like a candy cane. Not a bad idea, you say? Sure...not until you really get into it, and realize you penciled the lines wrong! *LOL* So I had to kinda play with that a little bit. It was just a big project. I had fun doing it, but decided NOT to do the 2nd one the same way. Now I wish I would have! I did the 2nd one in green & red checkers. It's okay if you put it an angle, kinda looks like a chimney. But I like the candy cane one much better.

So that was my day! I'm waiting for Matt to get home now. I'll have to fill you in on our lives in my next blog. Until then, blessed be!




No comments: